Monday, April 20, 2009

Weecakie Flowers

The truth is I love flowers. I'm not an ultra-feminine flowery sort of person, but I love flowers. Most women would love a bouquet of fresh flowers, whether they come from a florist, the garden, or Weecakies, as long as the giver says "I love you." Might I suggest for MOTHER'S DAY this year, give your Mom a bouquet of Weecakie Flowers. They are sweet and refreshing and very unique. Your Mom will love you forever.









Your bouquet can be large or small. You could use a cup, a glass, a basket, or even a clay pot. Fill the container with Easter grass, or shredded paper, or even tissue paper all wrinkled up. Be creative and have fun. Your Mother will smile, and she will be happy because you remembered her. Happy Mother's Day :)






Coming Soon: Masculine Father's Day Weecakies (How's that for an oxymoron?) I need your help. What is your Dad's favorite flavor?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment