Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Can't Sleep! (Origional post accidently deleted)

I'm re-posting these pictures that were part of my very first blog. Blogging is new to me and I accidently deleted them. Please bear with me while I figure this out. It's a good thing that we can keep learning new things, isn't it? Anyway, back to Weecakies.......

Chocolate Cupcake Weecakie

The origional design comes from Bakerella.blogspot.com. She was featured on thepioneerwoman.com last month and I thought that I would try to do these for fun. THEY WERE FUN! So then my mind started racing, and I have come up with some other ideas.....

Petits Fours Weecakie

White cake truffle dipped in white chocolate coating and rolled in white cake sprinkles, decorated with a free-form flowerbud out of white chocolate








Carrot Weecakie

Carrot cake truffle dipped in white chocolate coating, rolled in chopped pecans with a chocolate-formed carrot on top. Just the right reward for the Easter Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment